Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 73, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 63, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 73
Ashton Road, OL8 3HX Oldham, United Kingdom
- Station (Ashton Under Lyne) 2.7 km
- City centre (Oldham) 3.38 km
- Airport (Manchester Airport (MAN)) 20.77 km
The hotel is located on the outskirts of Oldham with the city centre being reachable within 10 minutes by car. The near surroundings are characterised by tranquility, a picturesque landscape and very good golfing facilities. Moreover, you may visit The Lowry Art Gallery in Salford and the Imperial War Museum, for instance.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 GBP
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in public areas
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 73 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 73 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 73 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Porter service
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 23:59.00
Evaluations of Best Western Hotel Smokies Park
Very friendly staff.
Thai Curry was excellent at the bar one of the best I have had.
Room was quite hot, needed window open so a bit of noise.
Room that was offered to me was beside the bar and it was very noisy. I have requested to change my room but I was refused. I have not slept all night because of the noise. I will not be staying there again..
It was very pleasant and staff was supportive and friendly.
Lovely hotel very clean deco bit dated.
There was no tea/coffee facilities in the room which was a real downfall when you get up in the morning.
staff exceptional, very friendly
Comfortable Clean Excellent Food
Shower didn't work or was poor in power Bar limited seating - very full over two days of stay resulting in no opportunity to sit and work other than in room
We were pleasantly surprised on arrival. Much smarter than expected. The reception staff were lovely, nothing too much trouble. Taxis ordered promptly, etc. The breakfast served in pleasant surroundings, excellent fresh food. Will definitely return.
Room very hot,but opening the window cured that, much better than cold
I was impressed with the Hotel, services and staff. I didn't use any Sports/Wellness (if it was available) hence the 3
The hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The breakfast was also very good.