Hotel built in 1988, Last complete renovation 2018, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 55, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 60, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 30, Number of business rooms 30, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 12541, No-smoking room 60, Hypoallergenic rooms 60, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 30 rooms, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-11-30
Peterstr. 71, 52062 Aachen, Germany
- Station (Aachen Hauptbahnhof) 1.11 km
- City centre (Aachen) 0.62 km
- Airport (Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST)) 27.04 km
- Highway (A544 - Abzweig Aachen - Anschluß Aachen (Europaplatz)) 1.21 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9,00 EUR
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00 and from 00:00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 9,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 60 rooms
- Temperature controls in 60 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 3,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Best Western Hotel Regence
Old room, carpet
Very friendly staff Free Wifi Central location
Restaurant only for groups - ok lots of places around to eat - same for the bar Hear anything from the other rooms (while you try to sleep or work)
central, short distance to the old town
parking not ´´in house´´, but as liong as the weather is fine the 200m to the hotel are not a problem
Secure indoor parking. Good quality food. Room very clean and modern.
Car parking cost extra - Was not made aware of this on the website. Room quite small. Room was facing bus depot so very noisy if window was open.
Rooms were very clean and the hotel is in a good location.
Parking is not included in the cost of the room. Breakfast is not included in the cost of the room. The WIFI is tempermental and poor in quality. The booking decription needs to be updated based upon the added costs that need to be planned for.
Very good staff.
Wireless internet on the ground floor only.
Very unique small Hotel near the middle of Aachen, quite friendly - we enjoyed our stay!
Nice room in Feng-Shui Style. Welcome Drink after arrival.
Close to a busy traffic road but room was very quiet.
Our room was clean and quiet.
Our room was very small and does not have a tub in the bathroom. Me and my wife expected a much larger room from a 4 star hotel.
Very nice hotel and well positione din the centre of the city. Rooms very comfortable and price very competitive.