Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 3, Hotel closed from 2009-12-22, to 2010-01-02, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 13443, No-smoking room 44, Children's beds/cots 1
Thomas-Mann-Str. 24, 53111 Bonn, Germany
- Station (Bonn Hauptbahnhof) 0.38 km
- City centre (Bonn) 0.33 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 14.88 km
- Highway (A565 - Bonn-Poppelsdorf) 6.1 km
The Best Western hotel Domicil is situated in a quiet district in the centre of the city of Bonn and is very traffic-favorable. The central station of Bonn is only for example just 500 metres away and the Cologne trade fair only 28 km. Many places of interest are near by and reachable by walking distance, like the Beethoven's birthplace, the museum mile with art.- and exhibition halls and the house of the history. Also the former government quarter is next to the hotel.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Car park is a 4-minute walk away
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:00 until 22:30.00 Closed monday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 2,50 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:30 o'clock to 06:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 1 rooms
- Fridge in 1 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 44 rooms
- Microwave oven in 1 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 30 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 4 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 2 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 16:00.00
Evaluations of Best Western Hotel Domicil
Very ugly rooms, one of the worst hotels in Bonn.
Very nice location in the heart of Bonn, within walking distance of shopping district and main train station.
Room was a bit small for American expectation but definitaly very clean and well prepared
In Nähe der Innenstadt
Kleines, verschimmeltes Bad, mageres Frühstück.
freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal
Small place, with a friendly and very well organized staff... The room was not big, but adequate for a business trip. The breakfast area is enough to accomodate the guests without any problem. Congratulations to the hotel staff.
excellent, well located, nice staff, very good breakfast
Eindrucksvolles Treppenhaus (ohne Treppe), interessant gestaltete Zimmer, klein aber fein und (meine) mit Balkon.
I couldn't get the wifi to work.
free W-LAN Internet access in the room
room provided was too small for real comfort
The hotel is in a central location and some of the rooms are very quiet. The small espresso bar next to the lobby ist a beautiful place to sit and relax and the complex restaurant La Grappa offers excellent food.
Different from the description the rooms neither had internet dataports nor ironing-boards or irons or coffe/ tea makers. In some of the rooms a public wireless internet access is available but it charges 8 Euro per hour. The heating system of the historic complex had difficulties to cope with the rather chilly German autumn wheather and especially the glass gallery room in which breakfast was served was extremly cold. The room equipment only worked partly (broken lightbulbs and hairdryer) and while the dirty towels were collected they were not always replaced so that during my last night of stay I ended up having only one tiny towel. The shower was also not cleaned every day. The staff varied from extremely friendly (the porter service) to rude (some of the day-time reception staff). Despite room service being announced on the web description there is no room service menu, breakfast is only served as buffet but I guess one could arrange with the restaurant to have a room delivery.