Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 3, Hotel closed from 2009-12-22, to 2010-01-02, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 13443, No-smoking room 44, Children's beds/cots 1
Thomas-Mann-Str. 24, 53111 Bonn, Germany
- Station (Bonn Hauptbahnhof) 0.38 km
- City centre (Bonn) 0.33 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 14.88 km
- Highway (A565 - Bonn-Poppelsdorf) 6.1 km
The Best Western hotel Domicil is situated in a quiet district in the centre of the city of Bonn and is very traffic-favorable. The central station of Bonn is only for example just 500 metres away and the Cologne trade fair only 28 km. Many places of interest are near by and reachable by walking distance, like the Beethoven's birthplace, the museum mile with art.- and exhibition halls and the house of the history. Also the former government quarter is next to the hotel.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Car park is a 4-minute walk away
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:00 until 22:30.00 Closed monday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 2,50 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:30 o'clock to 06:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 1 rooms
- Fridge in 1 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 44 rooms
- Microwave oven in 1 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 30 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 4 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 2 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 16:00.00
Evaluations of Best Western Hotel Domicil
Very ugly rooms, one of the worst hotels in Bonn.
Very nice location in the heart of Bonn, within walking distance of shopping district and main train station.
Room was a bit small for American expectation but definitaly very clean and well prepared
In Nähe der Innenstadt
Kleines, verschimmeltes Bad, mageres Frühstück.
freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal
Small place, with a friendly and very well organized staff... The room was not big, but adequate for a business trip. The breakfast area is enough to accomodate the guests without any problem. Congratulations to the hotel staff.
excellent, well located, nice staff, very good breakfast
Eindrucksvolles Treppenhaus (ohne Treppe), interessant gestaltete Zimmer, klein aber fein und (meine) mit Balkon.
I couldn't get the wifi to work.
free W-LAN Internet access in the room
room provided was too small for real comfort
Well managed, friendly staff.
Partly extremely small rooms. Very noisy rooms faced to the street. Tramway and delivery traffic starting in the very early morning.