Hotel built in 1400, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 58, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Trade fair/conference hotel
22 PLACE DES EPARS, 28000 Chartres, France
- Station (Gare de Chartres) 0.5 km
- City centre (Chartres) 0.01 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 81.5 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Hotel bar
- Health and beauty center
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of Best Western Premier Grand Monarque Hotel & Spa
Wonderful hotel with a great restaurant ´´George. Very well located near Chartres cathedral. Lovely staff. Highly recommend.
Will be looking to go back in the near future as we enjoyed our stay very much we had a fantastic room
Excellent hotel, was very happy with my booking. Everything was very well handled. Would stay here again.
We are very fond of this hotel and have been a number of times...this time we were very pleased with the Gastronomic meal and the attentive and friendly staff. We shall certainly return.
Very close to the centre of Chartres, and convenient for the main attractions. The hotel has a prime site, and appears to cater for quite a few weddings. I was backpacking, en route to Santiago de Compostela, and although I felt underdressed at times, the staff were unfailingly helpful and courteous.
The elevator is tiny.