Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 69, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 42, of which have 2 separate beds 21, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, Rooms with connecting door 12, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, No-smoking room 69
Square Victoria Regina 9, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Nord Railway Station) 0.48 km
- City centre (Brüssel) 1.28 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 9.91 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 69 rooms
- Temperature controls in 69 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Best Western City Centre
Very close to the city centre
Very friendly and helpful front desk guy. Well appointed and room size.
The rainy weather in Brussels (not the hotel's fault, of course).
Walkable distance to metro & restaurants
Unfriendly staff, poor internet connection (no action taken even after complaining), staff at reception misguiding regarding travel issues
10 min walking distance to nearest metro/bus station
Unfriendly and misguiding staff, misguided us twice regarding train travel. Incorrect hotel description on reservation confirmation. Not reliable service (left my comb in room but hotel staff claimed nothing was found). Very poor internet connection, nothing was done even after complaining.
smaal rooms and very hard to work in this room due to very poor power provisions
Very kind personel
Very poor internet connection in the room. Internet connection available only in the lobby room and front desk.
Very friendly staff, good value for price, quite centrally located (roughly 5 minutes to next metro).
Noisy rooms, located in a side-street not near the other hotels, basic but OK breakfast.
Freindly staff, free internet.
Noise from the lift.
price,really clean,staff more than friendly,not so far from the center
no private garage.expeted free wifi
Good quality chain-hotel.
Location is central, but in a dreadful neighbourhood. Felt somewhat unsafe and was very filthy. Pictures from outside looks better than in real life. No fridge.