Hotel built in 1949, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 118, Number of single rooms 53, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 5, Number of apartments 23, Hotel closed from 2009-12-20, to 2010-01-04, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 118, Hypoallergenic rooms 2, Children's beds/cots 3, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms
Bahnhofstr. 8, 28195 Bremen, Germany
- Station (Bremen Hauptbahnhof) 0.3 km
- City centre (Bremen) 0.71 km
- Airport (Bremen Airport (BRE)) 4.06 km
- Highway (A27 - Bremen-Freihafen) 3.91 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Best Western Bremen-City
The size of the room was OK but the bed was too small. Very convenient to have it's own water boiler to have some coffe or tea at any time in the room
Single bed too small. The room needs some refreshment.
I spent two times at this hotel: The bathroom of the room I got first has an acceptable length, but the width was about 1 meter and at least half of the width was occupied with toilet and sink. What made it quite a competition to dry your back with a towel or sit at the toilet without touching the wall with your knees. The room I got the second time is at the 5th floor. The size of bathroom is fine, but it was quite hot inside the main room so after the night I was as wet as after showering. By the way, the window was open all night. Maybe I had bad luck both times, but I do not intend to spend another night at this hotel.
Close to railway station and trolley-car with 24h reception and free WLAN. The breakfast buffet offered good choice, everything fresh, I did not miss anything.
Very friendly, the suites are large (2 rooms) with nice furnitures
Großzügige Raumteilung. Angenehmes modernes Interieur.
Very friendly, helpful, efficient staff. The room being, in fact, an apartment this was a nice surprise. An excellent breakfast buffet too.
I emphasise that these are very minor failings! (1) There was a slight but persistent drain smell in the bathroom. (2) Because of the layout of the hotel - it appeared to be two buildings joined together - getting to the Breakfast Room on the first floor was not straight forward. I was told to go across the ´´bridge´´ between the buildings. But I had to discover, for myself and after some effort, that this bridge was in fact on the SECOND floor! But no big problem
The hotel is very well located, in the middle of the city center of Bremen. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very ample, and with good qualitz+y.
The room (a single room) was a little small, the same as the TV.
Very friendly staff, clean hotel and centrally located.
Did not serve American style breakfast as described and requested a room to the back which was not give, (Rooms to the front are very loud)
The Hotel was set central to Bremen’s Christmas Market and the Train Station which is why I booked it. Very pleasant stay some minor noise due to the close proximity too the market but it was expected.