Hotel built in 2009, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 28, Total number of rooms 311, Number of suites (separate rooms) 11, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel
26A Xiao Yun Road, Chaoyang District, 100125 Beijing, China
- Station (Beijing - Railway Station) 7.18 km
- City centre (Beijing) 7.94 km
- Airport (Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)) 16.8 km
The luxury hotel is located in Beijing’s Chaoyang District, home to many foreign embassies and the popular Sanlitun bar street. There are good road links to the Exhibition Centre, which can be reached by car within 20 minutes.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Kosher food available
- Halal food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast
Consistent level of service cross different Marriotts, everything feels familiar.
great breakfast good english skills beautiful room
Staff is super friendly. Good location. Starbucks in 1F.
Too noisy in room with bad partition method.
Good stay, warm hospitality. Thanks a lot!
Nice ambiance, friendly and helpful staff, clean: a nice western style retreat in Beijing.
Rather loud noises from the roads around (even in 16th floor...!), Carpet in room a litle too dusty.