Hotel built in 1861, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 53, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 39, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Holiday hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 52
Beech Mount 1-3, L7 0HL Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Station (Liverpool - Lime Street Railway Station) 2.35 km
- City centre (Liverpool) 2.33 km
- Airport (Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL)) 10.52 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Beech Mount
Polite staff Cost Close for work
- Paying for stay on arrival - shaver point in bathroom did not work - Several light bulbs had failed - No daily cleaner and dirty towels left in room - not enough coffee in the room - lift could only be used by staff and disabled - Mirror in the bathroom had black marks which looked like burns - Small holes in the bedding - Also hole which looked like a cigarette burn on the bed cover -
I can't say much positive.
The rooms were tiny--it looked like rooms in an attic! Absolutely unsatisfactory!
Hotel was fine, medium size room with some coffee/tea facilities and a nice view. With a 24h open gas station nearby and enough parking space. Close to Technology park.
On the second night somebody from two rooms close to mine stayed all night long (till 6am) chatting and listening to loud music with two friends. I was really upset with this and although it is not hotel's fault, they should have checked it.
Room had fusty smell even with window open all night . Looked like they had cleared enough space to allow them to use it. Full of old falling apart furniture , decor poor. Bathroom shower unit ( not rail) hanging off wall. Would hardly rate this a 2* Hotel.
Would recommend to others
Great hotel. Excelent quality and very friendly staff. I would stay there again.
Very early breakfast... A bit far away from down town but 1 block away from bus station
tired small rooms
Food and service was very good
Request for adjoining rooms was overlooked and the equipment in my room was faulty or missing, luckily i was only there one night