Hotel built in 1905, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 8, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 6, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Number of apartments 2, Reception manned from 08:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 10:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Pension, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 8
Kampstr. 15, 31542 Bad Nenndorf, Germany
- Station (Bad Nenndorf) 0.7 km
- City centre (Bad Nenndorf) 0.13 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 24.98 km
- Highway (Bad Nenndorf) 2.5 km
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Kitchenette in 2 rooms
- Fridge in 2 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 2 rooms
- Microwave oven in 2 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Beck Pension
This is a pension. It is not a Hilton or other high cost hotel. If expectations are at pension level, it meets or exceeds expectations, and is a low cost alternative. Friendly proprietor. Good German style breakfast. Location fairly close to autobahn. Bad Nennberg is a nice, quiet town, with a few decent restaurants within walking distance of the pension.
WiFi was not that great and wouldn't allow our VPN through.
Bad Nenndorf is a quiet town, with a friendly pizza place and ´´bodega´´ as a nice bar to go to, right to the train station. The hotel is 5 minutes from the train station and it is a friedly place. It is a family hotel but with good conditions. The room was clean.
The first impression was bad, it seemed that the hotel owner was not friendly at all ... but that was overcome. The hotel is a bit old.
The landlady was very nice. There was no problem in accommodation. There was no problem except for the owner who was not cooperative and gave a lot of misleading information.
Information on web site was misleading. We stayed at a different address and it was much away from the railway station. About 2 times as the above address. Mr. Beck behavior was unacceptable and I felt cheated.
Very flexible, nice people!
it was not a hotel it was even less than a pansion I am afraid that hotel.de graded them as 3 star hotel in description. it was not hotel !!!!
Nice & worm environment, Friendly people serving nice breakfest