Hotel built in 1973, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 350, Number of single rooms 44, Number of double rooms 268, Number of suites (separate rooms) 28, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 350, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 10 rooms
Paseo Campo Volantin 11, 48007 Bilbao, Spain
- Station (Bilbao - Abando Railway Station) 0.53 km
- City centre (Bilbao) 0.79 km
- Airport (Bilbao Airport (BIO)) 4.17 km
- Highway 0.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 5 EUR
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 17,00 EUR
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:00.00 until 15:30.00 and from 20:30 until 22:45.00 Closed sunday
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Fridge in 350 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 350 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 350 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- WLAN in room
- Medical service
Evaluations of Barceló Bilbao Nervión
Good location, clean and spacious.
the hotel offers parking but charges the extortionate rate of £27 per day. No baths except in triple rooms
Atmosphere in the hotel (silence), location and friendly personnel
WI-FI was not working until the reception desk didn't help me to get connected (seems there is a problem with Iphone and Google to be connected to your network)
Room space. Compared to the one I had on my previous stay it was bigger and nicer (window to from room to the bathroom,...)
No gym available in the hotel.
Very good overall
Nothing negative to say
Very nice hotel, recently reformed. Friendly staff and incredible breakfast.
Room was a bit too small.
Very complete room with WIFI and all you need for the bathroom.
Breakfast start time is at 07:00 hours. This is late when you are on business trip and need to start your working / travel day early.
Breakfast only possible from 7:00 hr This is to late for a business day-schedule
good solid quality hotel
quite small rooms, very small and narrow bathroom
Great and nice hotel in a beautiful area!
Staff needs to be more helpful with English speakers and learn English especially in a nice, tourist hotel. Did not get my chef's coat back from the laundry service!
The location and the friendship of staff
Lack of electricity points in the room.