Hotel built in 1973, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 26, Number of suites (separate rooms) 265, Earliest check-in 16:00, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday resort, Women's hotel, No-smoking room 1500
3645 LAS VEGAS BLVD SOUTH, 89109 Las Vegas, United States of America
- City centre (Las Vegas) 6.66 km
- Airport (McCarran International Airport (LAS)) 4.08 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Beauty parlor
- Fitness centre
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Ballys Las Vegas
The rooms were good, they were renovated
For the price the room was fantastic. Very large and modern.
Check in and out time was a bit long.
Great location. Very central and close to everything
Slowish check in
The new rooms (jubilee towers) were modern clean and had great decor. The room service staff/cleaning staff were fantastic and friendly and extremely helpful
front desk could not give any straight answers of when i could check in because my flight arrived at 6am i needed to be checked in asap. had to op for an upgraded room in jubilee towers but was overcharged.
I was very happy with my view and also the fact that is was a newer room and we had a fabulous view of the Paris Eiffel Tower.
The construction early in the morning was terrible after a late night. Hopefully with will be better once the construction is complete. Also the Showgirls show was not on and the steakhouse was closed which was rather disappointing. Wish I knew that prior to making my reservation.
The hotel is great and is very clean
Hotel the bed were very small and alot for furniture in the room
- Great value for what you get - Friendly and knowledgeable staff - Basically located in the middle of the strip - Connected to Paris
- Construction next door - Rooms in the North Tower need some renovations
Old, dirty, TV with a very limited choices
- Very good location on the strip. VERY BIG PLUS for that - Very good price when booking in advance - Strongly recommended
Not enough other wellness.