Hotel built in 1973, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 26, Number of suites (separate rooms) 265, Earliest check-in 16:00, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday resort, Women's hotel, No-smoking room 1500
3645 LAS VEGAS BLVD SOUTH, 89109 Las Vegas, United States of America
- City centre (Las Vegas) 6.66 km
- Airport (McCarran International Airport (LAS)) 4.08 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Beauty parlor
- Fitness centre
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Ballys Las Vegas
For the price the room was fantastic. Very large and modern.
Check in and out time was a bit long.
Great location. Very central and close to everything
Slowish check in
The new rooms (jubilee towers) were modern clean and had great decor. The room service staff/cleaning staff were fantastic and friendly and extremely helpful
front desk could not give any straight answers of when i could check in because my flight arrived at 6am i needed to be checked in asap. had to op for an upgraded room in jubilee towers but was overcharged.
I was very happy with my view and also the fact that is was a newer room and we had a fabulous view of the Paris Eiffel Tower.
The construction early in the morning was terrible after a late night. Hopefully with will be better once the construction is complete. Also the Showgirls show was not on and the steakhouse was closed which was rather disappointing. Wish I knew that prior to making my reservation.
The hotel is great and is very clean
Hotel the bed were very small and alot for furniture in the room
- Great value for what you get - Friendly and knowledgeable staff - Basically located in the middle of the strip - Connected to Paris
- Construction next door - Rooms in the North Tower need some renovations
Old, dirty, TV with a very limited choices
- Very good location on the strip. VERY BIG PLUS for that - Very good price when booking in advance - Strongly recommended
Not enough other wellness.