Hotel built in 1563, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Number of apartments 1, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 10, Number of business rooms 7, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 25, Hypoallergenic rooms 25, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms
Hauptstraße 36, 77815 Bühl, Germany
- Station (Hauptbahnhof Bühl) 0.5 km
- City centre (Bühl) 0.32 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 15.1 km
- Highway (A5 - Bühl) 5.0 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday,tuesday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Kabel BW
- Door with security lock in 25 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider Kabel BW
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 25 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Badischer Hof Hotel & Restaurant "Heimat"
Trendy vibe. Friendly staff. Breakfast was tasty and setting comfortable // staff saying good morning and offering specialty coffee drinks. The restaurant was also very good. Location is very nice with access to other restaurants in the area and shopping in a pinch (but shops close at 6 on weekdays).
Beds moved easily and not the most comfortable for crashing on after a long day at work. WiFi did not work // staff gave an alternative network which was very slow much of the time.
Das Hotel liegt sehr zentral.
Die Räume sind sehr einfach gestaltet. Die Sonne strahlt im Sommer ab 5 Uhr ziemlich stark rein, keine Abdunklung der Fenster. Außerdem hitzuen sich die Räume start auf.
Nice ´´Biergarten´´ and entrance looks good. Breakfast OK, but you have to come early enough. If not, some things can be out of stock.
Rooms are very tiny, like the bathroom, and they were painted in a ´´nice´´ grey. But not only the walls are grey, also the furniture, the bed even the sheets.
Near to city centre
WiFi was not good in the rooms
Nobody is available at the hotel after 20.00 on a Friday. The entire hotel is dark. Calling at least 10 times on a mobile phone number (that was attached at the door) until someone picking up the phone at hotel and tell you how to get into the hotel. Besides I call also Hotel.de and stuck 30 min. in a waiting loop. This is totally not acceptable. In case of bad weather nobody can help you at all not the hotel nor hotel.de
Breakfast was good.
No air conditioning available which means you must sleep with the windows open. This results in a high noise level from the street below and the church bells. I was able ot connect to wifi, but with very limited internet access so I had to use my hotspot. Unable to cancel last day of stay without charge even though I tried to cancel before 6pm. Must part in the city parkplatz as the hotel has no parking. You must feed the parking meter if you are parked in the lot between 7am and 7pm.