Style of hotel and ambience
The hotel Azur in Berlin-Kaulsdorf offers 18 non-smoking rooms, equipped with shower/toilet, TV, telephone, minibar and complimentary Internet access.
Special features of the hotel
++++ Attention: important information: The city of Berlin charges an overnight stay tax of 5% on the room accommodation rate from 01.01.2014. This tax is already included in all HRS rates. Business travelers are exempted from this tax and pay the tax free rate when showing an adequate verification (e.g. employer certificate). Excluded are contracted corporate net rates. ++++ Our parkingslots are free of charge.
Hotel built in 1993, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 16, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 18, Children's beds/cots 1
Ferdinandstr. 39, 12621 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 15.14 km
- City centre (Berlin) 14.52 km
- Airport (Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (SXF)) 15.2 km
- Highway (A10 - Östlicher Berliner Ring - Berlin-Marzahn) 7.32 km
The hotel Azur is situated in Kaulsdorf, an eastern district of Berlin. It is a charming and quiet residential district with a rural ambience, only 20 minutes away from the bustling city centre. A railway station can be reached within a 5 minutes' walk.
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotsplots
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider Hotsplots
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 18 rooms
- Fridge in 18 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Azur
my 2nd stay at this lovely hotel, quiet, peaceful, easy transport to the city and run by a very pleasant lady who was more than helpful. A pleasure to stay there again
I feel my self as if home
including olives in breakfast would be better
gute preis/leistungsverhältnis // nah gelegen an der öffentlichen Verbindung //
Buchung wurde vom Hotel storniert bei der Anreise, als Nicht-Raucher ein Raucherzimmer bekommen..
The hotel is a wonderful retreat from the business of the city and yet so easy to reach by S-Bahn. We received a friendly welcome and found the staff always ready to be of service. Internet is available at 50 cents an hour and works well. I would definitely return to this fine little hotel. There are two good restaurants withing a short walk, a little park and several small stores all nearby.
Very friendly service (!!!), not free but cheap (0.5€/h) Internet access, good connection to the city
the room is very quite and comfortable, easy access to the s-bahn station
a little bite far away from city center, and at this period the s5 bahn is in reconstruction, not so convinient to city and other places
Friendly staff, charming older residential neighborhood. Price very reasonable, good breakfast, handy minibar.
Room smelled like cigarettes. Located quite a ways out from center of city: too far to come and go during the day. Some noisy guests (not the hotel's fault), but quiet after 11:00 pm.
Nice stay, good S-train connection to city centre
I stayed here in 1999 also. The quality has not dropped. The price is a bargain compared to other hotels.
Very nice staff, nice room, perfect for sightseeing in Berlin!