Hotel built in 2004, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 141, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 141, of which have 2 separate beds 62, of which have a double bed 79, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 141, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 141, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 141, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 4, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
CASPE 103-109, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- Station (Barcelona - Passeig de Gràcia Railway Station) 1.16 km
- City centre (Barcelona) 1.18 km
- Airport (Barcelona International Airport (BCN)) 13.83 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
Evaluations of AYRE HOTEL CASPE
last 2 not applicable
Very friendly staff.
Room ammenities are not as expected. TV in my room is not working properly
excellent location, staff is friendly and helpful, rooms and bathrooms are big. I cannot evaluate gastronomy and sport/wellness offer since I didn't try them, however the evaluation system doesn't have the option ´´NOT APPLICABLE´´, so I just gave a 7/10.
common areas could be cleaner
location and price
Staff is unorganized and confused. My pre-booking had to be re-done and all details entered again, due to confusion. What is the point of pre-entering all my details and Creditcarsd if it is not used or understood?
Standard was fine. Very close to novartis sites.
Noisy at times, especially from cleaners and reconstruction on streets outside of hotel. Relax area with jacuzzi was oyt of order (for how long?) and gym was not really well equipped. Poor WiFi signal in the room.
Very near to the offices. Bathroom: everything is functional, but soon needs renovation.
View is not nice. Do not reserve a queen-size bed, as you will get a room inside the hotel with no windows towards the outside.
good breakfast buffet, hotel in general: Good value for money, very close to Novartis sites
Free wi-fi connection // Modern looks
Closet doors not functioning well // Entrance door not handy for medium/big luggage.
Clean, large room, and comfortable.
Not as well located as I thought. The refrigirator was not working properly, not cooling enough. Also I had a pretty poor access to Wi-fi. I had to sit in the room lobby (in front of the bathroom) to get a signal. At my desk, there was no signal at all.
The hotel was what I expected in that price range. However, it is not in a very nice area and it takes 15 minutes walk to a majpr area of restaurants/shops.