Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 217, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 79, of which have 2 separate beds 40, of which have a double bed 39, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 106, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 106, Number of junior suites 26, Number of rooms with air conditioning 217, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of business rooms 26, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, child-friendly hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 125, Family rooms available 106, Children's beds/cots 3, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 10 rooms
C/ Campezo, 4, 28022 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Chamartín Railway Station) 8.88 km
- City centre (Madrid) 10.79 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 5.24 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 18 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:00.00 until 16:00.00 and from 20:30 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Fitness centre Fee 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 6
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 217 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 217 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 0 EUR
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Personal shuttle service to airport
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Babysitter Hourly rate 20 EUR
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Axor Barajas
room layout and design
being woken up at 12.30am by my door being opened by hotel staff offering room service that I had not ordered.
We had a very well-designed large room. The dinner was very good and the transfers worked well.
New and nice. Nice shopping mall short walk away with foodcourt
to far away from central city. Taxi drivers drive you crazy around. Hotel to IFEMA = 5 km but some taxi drivers drive you around 18 km around.
Breakfast opened later than scheduled, given our tight schedule this was disappointing. Just having the lobby bar is not very relaxing.
Modern hotel with clean and functional rooms.
Main switch in room which needs the key card not obvious. Breakfast only starts at 07.00 which means that cannot have early breakfast...also on the day, it did not open for breakfast till 07.10 with no notice or apology. Bar is also very small on ground floor.
Great Hotel... very modern and perfect for a transit stay or early departure to the International Airport. Loved the decor. Restaurant was not as great.
Excellent choice for a overnight stay closed to Barajas airport.
Good clean hotel close to the airport. A good shuttle service running every 30min.
Not many good options nearby for resturants etc.
Extremely helpful and friendly staff