Hotel built in 1500, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 46, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of apartments 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 14:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 46, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2, WKO-FVH Rating 3, WKO-FVH Rating valid until 2016-06-17
Hauptplatz 19, 4020 Linz, Austria
- Station (Linz - Hauptbahnhof) 1.73 km
- City centre (Linz an der Donau) 0.2 km
- Airport (Linz Airport (LNZ)) 10.85 km
- Highway (Linz) 2.0 km
The Austria Classic Hotel Wolfinger is centrally located in Linz, right by the square Hauptplatz with the Dreifaltigkeitssäule and the old town hall. The railway Pöstlingbergbahn leaves in front of the Hotel Wolfinger. All of the city’s sights and destinations are conveniently reachable by public transport.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 14 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Ice machine
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 5 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Austria Classic Hotel Wolfinger
Good location (historic center downtown). Excellent restaurants and stores in walking distance.
Room was VERY small. I would stay again at the Hotel however on a bigger room (if available).
location is excellent
met all expectations however no elevator
- Beautiful heritage hotel - hotel room beautifully decorated - Very friendly hotel staff - Located right at the centre of the town
- Would be great to have facility to make tea/coffee in the room...
Perfect Location, directly at the main square. Classic Hotel in a very old house. The view from the breakfast room. Rooms are towards the small inner courtyard.
Not really negative, but through the historical building and architecture are the hotels room quite dark. My windows were directed towards the small inner courtyard which is not so strong illuminated from the day light.
Nice hotel, friendly staff, excellent location. Free WLAN (but occasionally problems with the connection).
Room had windows to the Hauptplatz and there was a lot of noise in the early morning (around 6am). WLAN connection dropped sometimes which made using Skype difficult.
We were given large rooms with a view over the square.Very comfortable beds and nice linen. Heating was excellent.All the staff spoke English and were very nice.
Hotel at center of busy main square. My room was sitauated in back of complex down a long narrow motel style corridor. Noise from outside at night was minimal, however construction crew in morning could bother late risers. Staff was very accomodating with directions and recommendations.
everything went well,hotel in lovely position,really can't complain.
The hotel is very nice, friendly atmosphere,excellent location in the centre of the city in a beautifull piazzeta, near the shopping area.The rooms are large and clean, the staff is very nice.I would recommend it to others.
The hotel is well situated if you are travelling by public transportation, but if you are travelling with your private car it is not easy to access.
In the description it is mentioned that parking is available, but there is no hotel parking. One has to use the ´´Hauptplatz´´ parking and if you have a lot of luggage, you have to walk. Once at the reception they tell you that you can drive to the hotel to un/-load your luggage, but no mention in the description. Another negative issue is the WiFi: It simply doesn't work! This hotel is NOT for business travellers!