Hotel built in 2000, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 75, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 75, of which have 2 separate beds 48, of which have a double bed 27, Number of rooms with air conditioning 75, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Beach hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 75, Family rooms available 6
C/ Provencals, 10, 08019 Barcelona, Spain
- Station (Barcelona - França Railway Station) 3.18 km
- City centre (Barcelona) 3.92 km
- Airport (Barcelona International Airport (BCN)) 16.37 km
- Highway (23 Diagonal Mar) 0.8 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 09:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Barcelona Mar
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 75 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Attica21 Barcelona Mar
The breakfast is really rich and of high quality. The hotel is close to the metro and to the venue of the conference. The neighborhood is friendly with a pharmacy and a supermarket in a short distance.
The room was a little cold and we could not regulate the temperature in it. But warm blankets were given.
Great people behind the counter.
speed of Wi-Fi
Staff very polite and helpfull. Snacks and dinner till very late with good choice
Air Condition: the room was very warm. The air condition did not cool it down despite that I set temperature to less than 15 degrees No enough electricity plugs at the desk. I had to take off the lamp to plug my laptop. the electricity plugs in the bathroom are not set up very straitgh. even if this does not impact their usage, this gives the feeling that the construction details were not taken care Breakfast: was ok but the ratio price/quality is too hight
Walking distance from the SAP Office.
No soundproofing at all. Worst of all, there is a simple, ordinary door, connecting every two rooms together from which you can hear EVERYTHING. Many of the personnel did never even say hello in the corridors.
The the price of 186 EUR for 3 days is very fair, and the location was also advantageous. All in all it was a really good residence.
Overall the staff was very helpful and polite. They tried to address all my needs.
The noise level was so high, I almost felt the person in the next room was sleeping close to me. It was very creapy. Also soe fresh smell would help, since the hotel is quite expensive,
The pool was not working...