Style of hotel and ambience
This building are decorated with elegant style with modern furniture. All air-conditioned guest rooms here will provide you with cable flat-screen TV and ironing facilities.
Special features of the hotel
Dear Guests Your booking could only be hold till 18:00 on the arrival day. If you plan to reach hotel later than 18:00, please contact hotel front desk directly for your room preserving. Thank you for your attention! Order to protect the public from the dangers of secondhand smoke, according to the “The Shanghai on Smoking Controlling in Public Places” and “The Implementing Rules for the Public Health Regulations” of provisions ,NO SMOKING in hotel Shanghai all indoor areas. If you want to smoke to the designated smoking outside the hotel and please, consult the hotel staff according to the boot logo to live. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!
Hotel built in 2014, Total number of rooms 116, Number of single rooms 87, Number of double rooms 29, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, No-smoking room 116
119 Wending Road, 200030 Shanghai, China
- City centre (Shanghai) 6.36 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 9.25 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- China UnionPay credit card
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 CNY Hourly rate 0 CNY
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 CNY Fee per day 0 CNY
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Atour Hotel Xujiahui
Low price. Good breakfast. Close to metro. Staff very nice. Better to speak mandarine than English. Nice lobby. Good tea in the room. Clean towls and bed sheets.
The aircon had a bad chemical smell, so I turned it off. The windows were not closing properly. The elevator had a funny smell. Generally the hotel is a rather old one.