Hotel built in 1512, Last complete renovation 1992, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 39, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel, No-smoking room 44, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-05-13
Marienplatz 12, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
- Station (Garmisch-Partenkirchen Bahnhof) 0.79 km
- City centre (Garmisch-Partenkirchen) 0.04 km
- Airport (Innsbruck Airport (INN)) 32.31 km
- Highway (A95 - Anschluß B2) 12.57 km
The Atlas Posthotel is located in Garmisch-Partenkirchen in a unique countryside landscape with a magnificent view on the surrounding mountains. IMany famous monuments like Linderhof and Neuschwanstein castles, the monastery Ettal and the mountain towns Oberammergau, Wieskirche, Seefeld and Mittenwald are located nearby.
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 7 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
Evaluations of Atlas Posthotel
Great location, friendly and helpful staff.
Would have preferred down pillows.
Great location. Fantastic atmosphere with wonderful old furniture and fixtures. Pictures online are accurate.
Rather aloof staff. Pleasant, but not exactly welcoming. Especially the restaurant staff. They were overwhelmed at breakfast both days and the front desk told us we had to go across the street to get a cab after it had been snowing all night. Maybe not his fault, but he didn't try very hard to help us. We had a 9yo with us so juggling luggage across a busy and snow covered street wasn't just inconvenient.
The hotel was centrally located and wonderful. The food was outstanding and the staff. There is a lot of history with the hotel and we cannot wait to come back.
We loved the friendly staff at the Atlas Posthotel. Everyone was very helpful
I can't think of anything negative about our experience
Very comfortable room in the center of Garmisch and a very helpful staff.
No complaints at all
The room was very nice, and extremely roomy. Much larger than what we had expected. The hotel allowed dogs, and were very friendly about them.
They only gave us one key for the room. It was very difficult, because you had to have the key in the room to turn on the electricity. But when my husband went outside to walk to dog he would get locked out of the room, or I would have to stay in the room with no electricity.
Staff was friendly and inviting
No air conditioning so I had to leave the window open
Very good hotel and would use it again.
Noise from another premises behind the hotel at 7am woke anyone up.
A terrific hotel.