Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 31, Rooms with connecting door 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
Chiou 9, 10438 Athens, Greece
- Station (Athen - Railway Station) 0.56 km
- City centre (Athen) 1.72 km
- Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport (ATH)) 20.37 km
With a stay at Athens Lotus Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Athens, convenient to Omonia Square and Ancient Agora. This 4-star hotel is close to Roman Agora and Syntagma Square.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Temperature controls
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Welcome drink
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Athens Lotus Hotel
Great! Also close to the metro (~100m). Also, the taverna across the street is a must! Nearby, great food and fair price! (3 starters, 2 main courses, coffee, water and 1/2 liter of wine)...40 Euro (July 2012).
It is close to a metro stop, and it all worked like I planned.
The only drawback I can imagine is the remodeling process at the other side of the street, but I would not blame the hotel for this.
The staff was very friendly and helped every time. You can walk to the most attractions of the city or you travel a few stations by metro (which is only 100 meters away).