Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2018, Last partial renovation 2019, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 54, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 44, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 54, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 12:00, Reception manned at weekends from 17:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 10:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 54, Hypoallergenic rooms 54, Family rooms available 5
Wasenstr. 15/Ludwig-Blum-Str. 2, 70327 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 4.81 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 3.06 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 9.43 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Flughafen) 2.0 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 7 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 54 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Individually controlled ventilation in 54 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Astro Aparthotel
The value is OK with the spent money. This hotel meets the qualifications for a 3-stars hotel. Some people say that this hotel is a little bit expensive. But I think it would be OK since everything is fine. It's also near the U-Bahn for convenient for transportation.
Breakfast is not much varied.
It has some good parts: Internet connection was good. I could check in at 11 a.m. The shower had enough water pressure(it was a bit small but ok). Towels were clean and smelled nice.
The smell in the room . That carpet glue smell i guess. You get used to it. The heating did not work the first night. And the reception told me there was nothing they could do about it. ´´Maybe in the morning.´´ Staff seemed to be friendly enough...but ´´nothing we can do right now´´ was the answer. I turned on the heat and after 10-15 minutes it would stop. Cold in the evening and then around 2-3-4 a.m. it would be very warm. Lighting is not very good, beds are not very comfortable. I am 188 and 90 kg. I did not fit very well in the bed. 2 single beds put together. The breakfast was below average, I would say. Made without care. And if you went down to breakfast after 7 there were many things you could not find: bread, salami, cheese. The scrambled eggs were bad. The rest was ok-ish. I have eaten much better breakfasts for 7 Euro. Then again I have eaten worse. Simply put: this was what I found and thought it could have been done better. It wasn't a terrible hotel but not by far 8.8 what I have seen it rated for. If you decide to stay here maybe you will be pleasantly surprised. If I can avoid it in the future, I will. If not, I will bring extra clothes and be early for breakfast.
Klima in room
a bit far away, but worth it
WIFI for free with bosch-hotel.com reservation was not applied.
fresh air in the neighbourhood
It was very cold in the room, even after asking the reception, the heating was not turned on. They said there's nothing they can do about it. The hair dryer overheated and stopped working after 7-8 minutes. I couldn't dry the hear. Since it was cold additionally I got sick from your hotel. The 100 EURO deposit for non-smoking room was demanded from me when I first came to the hotel, even if it was not mentioned on bosch-hotels.com when I booked the hotel(I checked it couple of times afterwards). The receptionist was very rude, he accused me that I can run away after smoking in the room without paying(even if the possibility for something like that is small since I was on a business trip and the bill was on the name of the company). He even negotiated with me if I have 50 EURO at least to give him as a deposit. I gave my credit card but it would have been very uncomfortable if I didn't have it by myself. Especially because it was not mentioned previously that the deposit will be needed. I felt violated with that kind of treatment. I don't think that I will book this hotel again.
Zimmer modern und geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Frühstücksbuffet umfangreich und sehr gut.
Wegen großer Hitze im Zimmer mussten wir bei offenem Fenster schlafen. Dadurch war es in der Nacht sehr laut durch Straßenbahn und Verkehr. Der Parkplatz ist sehr limitiert und wird nicht reserviert. Wir mussten nach langer Parkplatzsuche fast 0,5 km vom Hotel entfernt parken. Das Hotel ist eigentlich nur für Reisende ohne Auto geeignet.
A bit expensive but a very good one.
1. friendly atmosphere 2.
1. Because of non-smoking rooms people were smoking outside and the smoke was then sucked to the room through the window. 2. Lacking free parking space. 3. Breakfasts were nearly exactly the same each day. 4. it was too dark for me in the room
Good value for money, friendly staff, good parking possibilities & good breakfast
Some of the badroom equipment is a bit old, but clean
close to some Daimler locations
no AC and the tram in front of the window. WIFI is not working or is extremely slow. Personnel not visible just available by calling them.