Last complete renovation 1996, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 35, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 21, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 12:30, Reception manned from 06:00, to 12:00, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 28, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 1
Mathystr. 22, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Station (Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof) 1.12 km
- City centre (Karlsruhe) 0.7 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 33.79 km
- Highway (A5 - Karlsruhe-Mitte) 3.38 km
6:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Chopsticks in hotel restaurant
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 34 rooms
- Fridge in 34 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 34 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 34 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Astoria
cleanliness // breakfast was ok
very noisy, because of bad window isolation and old tram running almost all night // ask for a quiet room, which is not facing any street, if you want to sleep // the hotel seems to know, because they provide earplugs on every room
The breakfast was really great!
Easy access to many tram lines
i arrived at 7.30 pm at the hotel door and i could not enter because the door was closed and i talked through the speaker and the phone found outside but no one answered....
Recently redecorated and improved.
my room was next to the kitchen which means that your night will end at 6:30. otherwise it was quiet.
Great hotel: short walk to train station and town centre. There was free internet available in the room and by means of a free-to-use terminal near the reception desk. On the terminal the staff runs Ubuntu. So I could use ssh without any complications. Also, the staff is very friendly.
I can highly recommend this hotel - I was very happy with the room, the service from the staff and the breakfast. Great price, very good value.
Wireless internet was a little tempremental and sometimes had to go out in hallway but the positives far outweighed this.
Sehr nettes sehr hilfsbereites Personal. Gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältniss.
Very kind and helpful staff