Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 56, Number of single rooms 44, Number of double rooms 10, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 10, Hypoallergenic rooms 20, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 4
Hospitalstr. 29, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.09 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.33 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 10.3 km
- Highway (A831 - Stuttgart-Vaihingen) 7.75 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 2,50 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Room service from 08:30.00 until 15:30.00
Evaluations of Astoria
exorbitanter Preis, da gleichzeitig Frühlingsfest in Canstatt stattfand
Close to the city center.
Hotel too much expensive. rooms old and lack in clealiness. no water in the room.
Staff is very friendly and helpful
Room facilities are outdated
This hotel has a good location and had a good breakfast.
Hotel was expensive!, the rooms were not very clean. This hotel is very over priced, even for it's location.
Close to the Stadtmitte Station and to the city centre.
Value for the money. Old furnitures. Cost for the breakfast too high.
At the moment of booking I've asked for a non smoking room but I got a smoking room once there..
location close to the city centre
very old furniture old bathroom old and wore carpet, clear smell of dust mite making sleeping difficult. low light in all the environments
Holes in the carpet, bad smell in the room, water in the shower is either very cold or very hot !
arrived in time to grab a space in the car park.( for a few euros , of course !!)
One of the women staff members was very rude. No mini-bar available.