Hotel built in 1989, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 46, Number of single rooms 19, Number of double rooms 27, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 00:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 00:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 46, Children's beds/cots 1
Rotenbergstr. 16, 70190 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.42 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 2.17 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 10.81 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Degerloch) 9.24 km
This hotel is centrally, yet peacefully, located in Stuttgart. The Porsche Arena (3 km) is within easy reach and the Cannstatter Wasen, hosting the Spring Festival and the Volksfest, is only a 10-minute drive away. Other tourist attractions include Stuttgart TV Tower (5 km), Carl Zeiss Planetarium (2 km), Stuttgart Observatory (1 km), and the SI-Centrum (10 km), where you can experience unforgettable musical performances.
6:30 AM to 12:00 AM
6:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 5,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 4,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection
- Kitchenette in 1 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 13,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of Astoria am Urachplatz
Bad quality room
The room was cold (the heating was completely stopped), therefore very uncomfortable. In winter time, with freezing temperatures outside, especially when arriving at evening time, this could be (for me it was) an unpleasant surprise.
at city area, around 10 mins walk to train station
furniture 30 years old , everything dark brown.
Housekeeping maid is very hopeful and prompt.
Staff doesn't speak English and ignore hotel guests.
Quietness and access to supermarket was very good.
I had paid for parking space reservation although 3 out of 13 days, I could not use the reserved space.
- Bed - Duvet - Sink/Shower - Towel
- single thin duvet - unstable warm water in shower - blue carpets are grey due to filth - cleaning staff moved my items, and do so in incompetent way (toothbrush put next to razor touching bristles) - internet based on coupons 500Mb each, this would be incredible 15 years ago. Internet actually works every other day, if you rely on it - you will be disappointed. - breakfast consists of cheap yoghurts, overboiled eggs, stale bread, ham/cheese, unripe fruits and various cereal. For the price it is an insult. - no washing/drycleaning service offered, prolonged trips will be a problem. - hotel owner is very rude. He came to my room after i checked in, did not introduce himself and aggressively asked for my passport. When i asked him to identify himself, he became more aggressive, until i managed to explain situation of a random man knocking on my door asking for my passport. When i came down to lobby with him and showed him my bill, paid in full, he asked me if i'd pay it now - i pointed out that i already have. Then he proceeded to offer me breakfast which I have purchased also, he asked for proof of that, and after studying the bill finally his manner has changed to "pleasant". He apologized for confusion (not his behaviour) and offered me a free breakfast *if* i decide to stay for another week. He then proceeded to kick me out of my room to move to another one.
Rezeption und Putzfrau waren sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Gute Parkmöglichkeiten vor der Tür.
Die Hausdame (Chefin?) kam einfach ohne Anmeldung und Klopfen ins Zimmer ... es gab keine Entschuldigung.
Hotel location is excellent.
Delivery to the Penny store in the early morning hours.
This is hotel very near to bus stop and we can reach to HBF with 10 mins. WiFi specifility is good.
In web, its mentioned that there is kitchen available but dont have such fecility in the hotel rooms. I have sent so many emails to bosch hotel and didnt resolved my issue but my trip got over. I am very much disappointed.