Hotel built in 1963, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 131, Number of single rooms 24, Number of double rooms 107, of which have 2 separate beds 73, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 17, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 7, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 131, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 16, Family rooms available 7, Children's beds/cots 10
Syntagma Sqr. - 16, Karageorgi Servias, 10562 Athens, Greece
- Station (Athen - Railway Station) 2.03 km
- City centre (Athen) 0.2 km
- Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport (ATH)) 19.14 km
The Astor Hotel in the heart of Athens is the ideal base for a successful business travel or a private trip to the Greek capital. On foot, the Acropolis, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Syntagma Square are quickly reachable. By public transport, the Expo Athens can be reached in 1 hour from the Astor Hotel.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 19:30 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 3 EUR Provider telsat
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 8
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Fridge in 131 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 131 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Astor Hotel
The breakfast area and view is amazing, the only reasong why I would recommendt his hotel.
The hotel is old, walls and ceilings are damaged. Bed is of low quality and room had a bad smell.
It is in the centre, very convienient and the dinning/breakfast room has a good view to the city. Nice service.
The room is very small There is no free wireless internet even in the lobby and the internet in the room is very expensive.
The location of the hotel is excellent. Our room was nice and clean. Having a very good breakfast on the roof with the view of the Acropolis was great. The stuff at the front desk was very friendly and helpfull.
noise and specific smell in the b