Hotel built in 1907, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 203, Number of single rooms 27, Number of double rooms 144, of which have 2 separate beds 150, of which have a double bed 104, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 16, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 2, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 203, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 12
Vuorikatu 19, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
- Station (Helsinki - Central Railway Station) 0.38 km
- City centre (Helsinki) 0.62 km
- Airport (Helsinki Vantaa Airport (HEL)) 16.07 km
The hotel Arthur is located in the centre of Helsinki, close to the main railway station. All famous sights, shopping streets and theatres of the city can be easily reached on foot.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 4 EUR
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 31 EUR
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:30.00 until 14:30.00
- Sauna Fee 6,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Arthur
Close to city centrum. Like Omena hotelli with breakfast.
The restaurant closed early, some days not even open during the night... Like Omena hotelli with breakfast.
By large the cheapest hotel accomodation in Helsinki at the time.
We stayed in a room on 8th floor last time (newly renovated), this time we were put in a large dysfunctional room on 3rd floor where everything was falling apart. Not to mention dirty linen and towels.
Very good location
Porbably it's an EU regulation, but the scrambled egg was terrible.
Room on the 9th floor was nice and large, bathroom as well.
Dining room needs renovation, table cloths were dirty. The choice and quality of breakfast leaves a lot to be desired.
The rooms were exellent (at least on the 9th floor), but the rest of the place needs renovation.
Entrance and dining hall are in a bad shape.
Newly renovated 9th floor rooms were in excellent condition
Overall appearence was poor
Reasonable room rate for area, free Wi-fi available in room
Furnishings rather tired, bathroom drains aromatic.
Neither Internet access nor sauna included in too high price.
Hotel places in the center of the city, near Railway station, breakfast is very good, hotel is enough clear. At -21 C outside it was very warm and friendly in the room!
The furniture is very old - it is in good condition, but very old