Hotel built in 1999, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 45, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 25, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 20, Number of business rooms 20, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 394693, No-smoking room 60, Hypoallergenic rooms 60, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 5
Am Branderhof 101, 52066 Aachen, Germany
- Station (Aachen Hauptbahnhof) 1.36 km
- City centre (Aachen) 2.25 km
- Airport (Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST)) 29.01 km
- Highway (A544 - Abzweig Aachen - Anschluß Aachen (Europaplatz)) 2.33 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Indoor pool open from 06:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Sauna Fee 10,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 10,00 EUR
- Health and beauty center open from 06:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Beauty parlor open from 10:00.00 until 18:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 10
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 60 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 4 rooms
- Microwave oven in 4 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 4 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 60 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Porter service Cost per item 5,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 5 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 5 day(s)
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Art Hotel Superior
Wifi quality in the room
Very friendly personnel. clean, large room. Good dining and breakfast (priced in upper medium range). I can recommend this hotel.
Bed might be a bit longer for persons > 1,85 m. Bathroom ventilator a bit loud (but has a seperate switch: this is not a significant problem).
Reasonably near the motorway but you would need a sat. nav. to find it.
Restaurant closed and no snacks available! It seemed more like a budget hotel..certainly not 4 star in the British sense
Very good in all respects. I always mention to both friends & family that I use hotel.de when travelling as it provides an excellent selectable choice of places to stay.
Again very nice experience. Very friendly staff, nice spacious rooms.
Seems like (also looked at previous comments) that cleaning personnel is not working very thoroughly. There was a half empty beer can behind the couch during the whole time.
Günstiges Angebot für den Zeitraum (aufgrund Ferienzeit) Nettes Personal. Grosse Zimmer. Ruhige Lage.
Reinlichkeit entsprach nicht meinen Erwartungen. Pool aufgrund Wartung mehrere Tage nicht nutzbar.
Excellent sauna. Exactly like in Finland. Thank you!
Big rooms and modern
originally gave us a room that was not made up, but corrected this straight away without any issues
A nice and pleasent Hotel. Big rooms with balcony. Nice Reception Family atmosphere.
The rooms are exceptionally nice and personnel very friendly. Breakfast is very good.
Only thing I miss is a fitness room....