Hotel built in 2000, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 20, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1
Kochgasse 15, 1080 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 3.76 km
- City centre (Schottentor) 0.3 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 19.96 km
- Highway 3.0 km
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- TV with international news channel
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Arpi Pension
Nothing but the central location in a nice neighbourhood.
Very dirty small rooms. Wallpapers came off the walls already.
good value for the money.
Internet was horrible... I lost important conversation when I needed it most.
very friendly staff // centrally located // price-performance ratio is okay
the room smelled ´´old´´ // air refreshers were hanging in the room and the bathroom
Breakfast was not worth the charge.
Ich konnte in dem Hotel gar nicht uebernahcten. Als ich zum einchecken gekommen bin, war das Hotel geschlossen und die Person am Telefon sagte, dass sie nur bis neun Uhr offen haben. Von der Buchung, die ich gemacht habe, hat die Person am Telefon nichts wissen wollen.