Hotel built in 1910, Last complete renovation 1993, Last partial renovation 2001, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 49, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 43, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 31, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 6, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 22, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 3
Zerotínova 39/1147, 130 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- Station (Praha - Main Railway Station) 1.97 km
- City centre (Prag) 2.97 km
- Airport (Ruzyně International Airport (PRG)) 14.52 km
- Highway (Cerny Most) 3.2 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- open from 10:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Fridge in 6 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 6 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
Evaluations of Aron
quite and calm location
the room didnt have curtains and thats is why the room was changed the next day.
hotel staff could be more polite
This is a good choice if you want just to sleep in the hotel and go in the city in the other time. It has good transport connection, quite close to the city center. The hotel staff is very friendly, brekfasts are good.
The room condition was not so perfect: furniture requires renewal, no big mirror in the room.
To come back during the night.. it is a pain in the ass (via TRAM), and if you take a taxi they will decive you, charging you a lot.
Good price for nice place. Close to the tram stop which takes you to the citi center.
The vicinity is not the best. It looks like suberbs but it is not dengerous. The only issue is that there is no parking space around (limited parking district). The hotel recommeded parking is an kilometer away from the hotel and is additioanlly paid.
Excellence price to performance ratio, you get all the good things of a 3 star hotel for as low as 20€. Staff is very helpful but not in a very professional way but rather a personal and homely way. If I again visit Prague, this would be my Hotel again!
The location is not very good. You end up buying tickets everyday but a close proximity to a tram and bus stop solves the problem.
lack of hotel parking place