Hotel built in 1998, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 1, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:30, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 31, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-09-30
Hauptstr 104, 51373 Leverkusen, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 9.9 km
- City centre (Leverkusen) 0.49 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 21.66 km
- Highway (A1 - Kölner Ring - Leverkusen-West) 1.12 km
7:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:30 PM
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 7,00 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 15:00.00 and from 17:30 until 23:30.00 Closed tuesday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Kitchenette in 5 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 31 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Arkade
Small hotel, friendly atmosphere
Hot water periodically becomes ice-cold.
very good Restaurant enclosed, friendly staff, Close to center
around 1,5km to walk to get a direct bus to Chempark
Very nice people at reception and breakfast. For a business trip it was perfect for me. Restaurant can be reached from hotel and has very good kitchen and service. Unfortunately I had a room towards street and I like to sleep with open window, but this I could have changed.
Good value for money !
Staff: competent and very polite. Location: OK Breakfast: ample variety but quality is low. They have a restaurant where one can have dinner // however, the quality of the food is bad.
Room: the bed was too old, isolation of noise is very minimal. Amount of light in the room: small (dark room) Furniture: very old Toilet: clean but very small.
Very friendly staff. Really feels like a family run hotel.
They have a very good restaurant for dinner
rooms are small and the water pressure is low. I had issues with the hot water
no pressure in the shower
The building is beautiful.
The speed of WIFI is slow.
Very comfortable hotel. Staff was very nice. Lots of stuff within walking distance... shops, restaurants, etc. Would stay here again.
Breakfast could have had a few more options, but still good. Parking is difficult, but not really a problem.