Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 52, Number of single rooms 28, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 6, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 52
Auf der Ruhr 5, 50667 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 0.56 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.42 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 15.65 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 2.05 km
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Hotel Arde Köln Zentrum
No lift. The room was so small I couldn't even have the suitcase open. Any value over 30€ is not value for money, and I had to pay 175€ the first night!!!!!!
Near the town, and friendly staff. If your looking for a 5*++ or are only used to the Ritz then you would only moan about the colour of the walls all week.
Needs a little update.
near city center
First room stank like hell, no light, no blanket for bed. Then I got another room. Really bad WIFI, no daylight in room, dirty wardrobe and mattress, no shower curtain or door - whole bathroom's under water after showering, Water tap couldn't be set to a nice temperature. Hotel and rooms seem to be built once - and have never seen maintenance.
Günstige Lage im Stadtzentrum
WLAN gibt es mit Glück nur in den Zimmern im Erdgeschoss und ´´vorn raus´´, z.T. noch Röhrenfernseher aber überall miserable Empfangsqualität, in den Waschbecken fehlen die Stöpsel im Abfuss, kein Fön im Bad
Staff were great
Rooms are quite small
located in city center, close to main spots of Cologne.
poor service at the check-out, hotel would use from renovation
Hotel staff was really friendly and helpful. Location is fantastic.
The first room was so small, almost claustrophobic. Second one was better, but no wi-fi in the rooms. Breakfast was the poorest one I had ever have. No joghurt, no fruits, almost nothing.
Удобно расположен. Уютно и недорого.
Нет фруктов на завтрак
Super location. Near to the Center/Dom doable by foot in 5-10 minutes. Very near to shopping area, subway, restaurant.
The hotel could use a renovation.
great location, very close to the cathedral and just around the corner from the shopping area, only a 5 minute walk to the train station. Friendly staff, especially the front desk lady at the checkin and the cleaning staff were very nice and polite. Basic but good breakfast. Good value for the money.
the room furniture is outdated and needs to be updated and replaced.