Hotel built in 1996, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 150, Number of single rooms 34, Number of double rooms 116, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 28, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VDR certified business hotel, No-smoking room 103, Family rooms available 6, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-05-22
Niederwall 31-35, 33602 Bielefeld, Germany
- Station (Bielefeld Hbf) 1.04 km
- City centre (Bielefeld) 0.38 km
- Airport (Münster Osnabrück Airport (FMO)) 59.45 km
- Highway (A2 - Bielefeld-Zentrum) 6.34 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 11 EUR Hourly rate 1 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN operator Macnetix
- Door with spy-hole in 150 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider The Cloud
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 150 rooms
- Microwave oven in 28 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Arcadia
The hotel is very central located. Good restaurants are not so far from the accommodation.
I can recommend the hotel. But the noise level due to the tram traffic in front of the hotel was really annoying.
Very central, excellent parking but also right on tram line for public transportation. Although very central, also very quiet.
Telephone equipment did not work, but staff was very responsive and helpful.
the blocked drain was fixed quickly
the drain of the bathtub was blocked, and the mounting of the shower head was broken
The hotel is easy to reach and is in general a very nice and comfortable hotel.
On arrival the staff member at the reception desk gave us, let's say, the very minimum of hospitality // although a reservation was made for a double room with two separate beds, there was a double bed in the room with only one pillow and cover laid out // the noise from the trams and metro's that pass by the front of the hotel was incredibly loud in the room and went on for most of the night.
Hairs in the bathroom Remote Control Batteries Chair legs damaged Soap in the shower empty (on all days)
The hotel was very well located for our purpose. It was very clean and quiet.
The front desk staff could not explain the potential cost of making international calls. The cleaning staff were a bit noisy in the halls in the mornings.
Right at the Heart of the City next to the ´´Rathaus´´
Noise from the Line 3 Trains if your room has the Window to the ´´Nikolaus Dürkop Strasse´´
-not enough non smoking rooms available -rooms located on the main street are too noisy because of the tram
In general a nice hotel. Free newspapers. Good breakfast.
I had a room next to the tram line due to the fact that only particular areas are covered by WLAN. Annoying.
The hotel is directly next to a main street-car station where 4 lines stop. That makes noise until 1:30 am at night.