Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 22, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 5, Number of business rooms 5, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 398053, No-smoking room 40, Hypoallergenic rooms 10, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-11-30
Mäuerchen 4, 42103 Wuppertal, Germany
- Station (Wuppertal Hauptbahnhof) 0.36 km
- City centre (Wuppertal) 0.33 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 26.59 km
- Highway (A46 - Wuppertal-Katernberg) 1.52 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in guest rooms
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider LAN1
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 5
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 40 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Arcade
Very convenient location within a few blocks from the central train station, walking distance from shopping and restaurants. Excellent breakfast, everything so fresh.
Room on the small side but functional.
Late checkin only by safebox // no late checkin through front desk. This might be a problem if you are first time visitor.
The breakfast was absolutely fantastic! Great choice and everything was organic, and the honey was straight from the bee hive, it was so delicious! A big thank you to the hotel for this amazing breakfast!
There is no minibar in the room, and no tea or coffee making facility, and also no room service, this was a bit disappointing. Everything else in the room was fine.
Great location. Quiet area, excellent breakfast and very good internet connection. The room was big enough and clean.
The beds were too narrow.
Breakfast is good. Staff is willing to help. Location is in an area with services that are near to the hotel. Pillows are very bad quality.
There was a smell of old humidity in the bedroom. There is not lunch, dinner options in the hotel and they close the reception at 10 PM.
functional, reasonable price
This is an ideal hotel for travelers to Wuppertal. The hotel is very conviently located in town near a shopping area. The hotel staff are PERFECT! They will arrange taxi's to the office for you and are extremely helpful. Rooms are very acceptable but the true value comes from the location and the staff!
Be careful --- the name is similar to the Hotel Arcardia at the top of the hill.
proximity to transport and restaurants
senior staff denied or misunderstood my request for different bedding which i later found to be available
The hotel is in the centre of Wuppertal so convenient for restaurants. The staff are helpful and the hotel is clean and well maintained.
The rooms and beds are small, rooms at the front of the building can be noisy.
1) Within walking distance from Hbf 2) Enough space in the room 3) good quality of breakfast
1) No refrigerator 2) No air conditioning 3) small bed