Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 63, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 53, Number of apartments 63, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Holiday apartments, City hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 63, Children's beds/cots 5
Münzgasse 8-10, 01067 Dresden, Germany
- Station (Dresden Hauptbahnhof) 1.55 km
- City centre (Dresden) 0.59 km
- Airport (Dresden Airport (DRS)) 9.06 km
- Highway (A4 - Dresden-Neustadt) 4.97 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 19 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 49 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 49 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 49 rooms
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 49 rooms
- Fridge in 49 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 49 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Aparthotel Münzgasse
prime locality of the room
Fabulous location, size of and facilities in apartment
Cannot be better placed. And we had a big bath tub, which is always nice after a long day of walk.
It's a bit smelly if you keep the windows opened because there are restaurants everywhere around it (our room was facing the back court).
Great view of the Frauenkirche Nice breakfast Apartment with separate kitchen
No Air Conditioning. - On a warm evening sleeping with the windows open can be a bit noisy. The hairdryer didn't work. The shower was not fixed to the wall. No shower curtain.
Lovely and well located apartment. Friendly greeting and helpful when providing information. Would go back again.
Great location for exploring the historic parts of Dresden on foot. The convenience of a well equipped kitchen - we ate breakfast and stored fruits for snacking.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Apartment is spacious, clean and convenient. Great location
A little difficult to get to if you are driving in Dresden for the first time, but once you know your way around it is quite easy.
Fantastic location and very comfortable!
The apartment was very nice, clean. Staff were nice and helpful.
Noisy outside - people dumping bottles into the recycling container even after 2 am. Kitchen needs a microwave! I could not reheat my leftovers. Dining facilities are not in the same building - I had to go across the plaza and around the corner to get to breakfast. Not very convenient.
We were very happy with the hotel and have recommended it to our friends. We hope to come again one day. Thank you