Hotel built in 1993, Last complete renovation 2016, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 25, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of apartments 13, Number of rooms with air conditioning 25, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 21:30, Reception manned from 06:30, to 21:30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Number of luxury rooms 20, Hotel, City hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 25, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 3
Alt Rudow 1, 12357 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 14.06 km
- City centre (Berlin) 12.95 km
- Airport (Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (SXF)) 3.5 km
- Highway (A113 - Autobahnzubringer Dresden - Stubenrauchstraße) 0.7 km
6:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 9:30 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 7,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 7,00 EUR
- open from 06:30.00 until 11:00.00 and from 12:00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 25 rooms
- Fridge in 25 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 25 rooms
- Microwave oven in 25 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 25 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Chinese TV channel
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 7,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 7,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Pay TV
- Towels changed every 5 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 5 day(s)
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 15:00.00
Evaluations of Aparthotel Aviv Am Flughafen
The Room was lovely, very clean. The breakfast was great, a lot of things to chose from.
Fantastic for a 3 star hotel! When next in this part of Berlin, we will definitely stay here again.
The breakfast is unbelievable!!!!
if there is any lack in anything the breakfast is unbelievable!!!!
Breakfast is unbelievable attractive!!!!
Because I had a visitor in the room till 9pm I was charged double room, even though it's just 5Euro.
This hotel is quite nice for a budget hotel. The room we got was spacious and clean. We were pleased to find a tiny sewing set, as well as a tooth brush and a tooth paste for us to use which came in very handy as one of the straps on my bag burst later. And it's situated not far away from the subway stop.
The breakfast wasn't anything special. One can get a decent sandwich and a cuo of coffee, but other than that...On the other hand, what do you expect from a 5 euro breakfast?
Comfortable place, stayed one night while waiting for an early flight at Schonefeld. Great family run italian Cuchina down the street behind a house. The hotel staff was very nice.
A little car noise if you are on the highway side of the building. I didn't care though.
The hotel is VERY good. Especially taiking into account price - its just perfect.Transportation is very good as in whole Berlin.So its just 5 min walk to metro - and then you could reach the center of the city in 25 min. The staff is very friendly (Jens)!