Hotel built in 1892, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 16, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-12-31
Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 32, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 1.88 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 0.0 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 69.64 km
- Highway (A656 - Bergheimer Straße) 2.2 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Anlage
Heaters were turned off everyday during cleaning. No heating after 11 PM.
Since all staffs were very kind and friendly, my stay was so comfortable. The breakfas was delicious and the amount was satisfactory. It was good that I could choose a boiled egg, scrambled eggs, or yogurt. I can recommend this hotel to everyone. Thank you for your warm hospitality!
Staff and place
Staff is very friendliness to help anything. And Breakfast is great.
The wifi signal is strong, but it is too slow that you can't open any website or mobile phone app. And nobody can solve it, just can go to other floor to use, but it also very slow.
central location, large and clean rooms, excelent breakfest
Very friendly and accommodating staff. Although not a buffet, breakfast is good and filling. Breakfast area is very clean. Hotel located close to the main shopping street (5 min walk). Stayed at it for 3 nights - no regrets.
Can't think of anything that I did not like keeping in mind that it is a three star hotel.
schöne alte Villa, sehr aufmerksames Personal, Parkplatz direkt vorm Haus (8,00 €)
WLAN nicht sehr gut, die Verbindung ist immer wieder abgebrochen.
Very nice, family run hotel. The owners go out of their way to accomodate you. The rooms are large, beds very comfortable and nicely decoated. The bathrooms are large & clean. Breakfast is very good. Hotel has an elevator and private parking is available right in front. Rooms are quiet, even those facing the street. The hotel is within easy walking distance of all the major sights. The hotel does not have its own restaurant but a variety of cafes and restuarants are located within a short walking distance. I absolutely loved this hotel and highly recommend it.
Friendly personel, english-speakers (at least some)
wi-fi access is quite poor
Loved the staff, the room and the breakfast. Also very close to Aldstadt. Loved it.