Hotel built in 1956, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 129, Number of single rooms 57, Number of double rooms 69, of which have a double bed 69, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of junior suites 7, Number of rooms with air conditioning 129, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 13444, No-smoking room 129, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-10-31, Renovation work planned 2016-07-21, to 2016-08-28, in area room, Renovation work planned 2017-01-02, to 2017-02-19, in area room, Renovation work planned 2018-08-10, to 2018-08-26, in area room
Adenauerallee 9 - 11, 53111 Bonn, Germany
- Station (Bonn Hauptbahnhof) 0.81 km
- City centre (Bonn) 0.68 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 14.9 km
- Highway (A565 - Bonn-Poppelsdorf) 1.96 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 18 EUR Hourly rate 2 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 18,00 EUR Hourly rate 2 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 22:30.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom HotSpot
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Table service
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Telekom HotSpot
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Temperature controls in 129 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 129 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Separate reading light for bed
- Separate coat rack
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Hooks for bath robes in bathroom
- Generous storage space in the bathroom
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service Cost per item 5,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 23:00.00
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Ameron Bonn Hotel Königshof
Amazing location, amazing few, just beautiful to start the day on the terass with a nice breakfast. Interior very nice, location to the city very handy you actually dont need a car, all away in walking distance.
Unfortunatelly the staff is extremely unfriendly. The receiptionist actually hang up the phone on me when I requested a extra towel with ´´no time for this now´´.Absolut no go! This Hotel is no 4 Stars worth! Rooms average... We only stayed here to enjoy the terass and the good location to the Rhein an city
The friendliness and efficiency combined was excellent. The location of the hotel is superb, adjacent tot he Rhein, to the heart of the city and to the museums, uint he universitya rea, near to parks.
friendly staff, good beds, nice view over the Rhine. Good location in walking distance of the city center.
Old elevators, often broken. Had to wait 20 mins for coffee at breakfast. Old furniture, poor minibar.
direkt am Rhein mit Terrasse, große Zimmer
Aufzug etwas klein
The manager contacted me via email and offered an upgrade for the next stay.
Due to a booking error the hotel ameron koenigshof wasn't available at that night. I was booked into the ´´myPoppelsdorf´´ hotel.
Staff unflexible and not very friendly.
The hotel is clean and in good order, if rather bland and minimalist. The bedding is very good quality and comfortable. The location is good.
The rooms are very small, particularly the bathrooms, which can only be used by one person at a time. This hotel is really just a business/conference hotel and is not good value for money.
Great Food, especially dinner in the restaurant. Very effective and polite staff. Very reasonably priced accommodation. This is a great hotel at a very reasonable price and with a first class restaurantand first class views of the river. Highly recommended as we had a fantastic stay.
Booked the deluxe room which we knew to be on the first two floors and knew what the decor should be like (as described on hotel website). We were instead given a room on the third floor which clearly wasn't the deluxe. Staff moved us on request to a real deluxe room. The only negative thing I have to say about our visit.