Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 23, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 18, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 23, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Münsterstr. 2, 33428 Harsewinkel, Germany
- Station (Gütersloh Hbf) 14.3 km
- City centre (Harsewinkel) 0.0 km
- Airport (Münster Osnabrück Airport (FMO)) 47.7 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 21 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Amadis
Welcoming bar and restaurant. Nice clean modern en suite
Very nice hotel with friendly staff. Would be more than happy to stay there again.
Would prefer a room with television with a few channels in English or film channels. Also prefer wi-fi connection in room suitable to use Ipad however these are only little things and outweighed by the good manners and kindness of staff.
Nice hotel located in the center of the city. Rooms were nice and clean.
Located next the the city church which starts ringing at 6 am.
Brilliant had a wonderful stay. Staff were friendly and always helpful.
No coffee making facilities in the room.
Extremely nice hotel, will definately stay again. Restaurant food was delicious and really good value, breakfast good fresh range. Hotel room perfect and immaculately clean.
No tea/coffee making facilities.