Hotel built in 1958, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2019, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 24, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-01-14, Hotel closed from 2009-12-21, to 2009-12-31, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 10:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 5, Number of business rooms 5, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 34, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 5
Trätzhofstr. 23, 36041 Fulda, Germany
- Station (Fulda Bahnhof) 5.11 km
- City centre (Fulda) 5.98 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 98.8 km
- Highway (A7 - Fulda-Nord) 5.61 km
8:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:45.00 until 13:30.00 and from 17:30 until 21:15.00 Closed sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 34 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 34 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Changing mat for babies
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Am Trätzhof Landhotel
Value for money
I like this hotel, will definitely come again.
Exellent hotel with friendly and competent staff. Hotel I will return to, and recomend to friends.
No air condition.
Friendly staff, big room, playground nearby.
Old furniture/bed, poor selection of food in the restaurant, mediocre breakfast, too expensive compared to the other hotel used on our way back (Hotel Njord in Hahnenklee)
This is a small hotel with a good bar and restaurant. Our room was above the beer garden, so it was a bit noisy until after midnight, but not really a problem for us. We had a very pleasant and tasty meal, with excellent beer, in the beer garden.
No AC in the room, on a relatively warm night.
We arrived late due to heavy traffic, but were still greeted with friendliness and consideration. The cleanliness of this hotel is absolutely top notch, and impressive. The rooms were squeaky clean - possibly the cleanest carpets and bathrooms we have ever seen in an hotel - and one of our rooms (a 4 bed) was Huge. In the bathrooms, the showers had plenty of constant hot water with shower/shampoo dispenser, soap dispenser at the basin, a hairdryer, and a large heated towel rail. The beds and bedding were so comfortable, clean and warm, that it was hard to get up in the mornings. The breakfast was super German fare, plenty of it, and served with a lovely smile. Nothing was too much trouble. It is a very attractive building both by day and night, with an interesting history and a talented sports link, and is situated in a very quiet area, calm and serene. The only noise was from the nearby church bells, which were lovely anyway. The bar and dining areas were gorgeous, wooden panelled, and again extremely clean and bright. Terrific value for money - we have stayed in 5 star big chain hotels that haven't been as clean and comfortable as this. We will definitely be going there again if we are anywhere near this area in Germany. I cannot stress highly enough how super this Gasthof is. Try it and enjoy.
This is a quiet country inn, with good home cooking, very friendly staff, and extremely good value for money (evening meal, bed and breakfast for about US$60 each.) We'd recommend it to anyone.
Nice surroundings and genuine German quality. Newly renovated bathrooms enforce the comfortability.
One radiator needed fixing to work.