Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 189, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 189, of which have 2 separate beds 36, of which have a double bed 153, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 189
Terrassenufer 12, 01069 Dresden, Germany
- Station (Dresden Hauptbahnhof) 1.5 km
- City centre (Dresden) 1.0 km
- Airport (Dresden Airport (DRS)) 8.0 km
- Highway (A4 - Dresden-Neustadt) 5.4 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:00.00 and from 00:00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0 EUR
- WLAN operator GermanHotspot
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0 EUR Provider HotSpot T-Mobile
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Changing mat for babies
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung/Frühstück
- Porter service Cost per item 4,50 EUR
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Am Terrassenufer
close to the old city center // large room //
´´soviet´´ block house // very simple breakfast for such price (EUR 9)
keine Klima, minibar frei wurde bei abreise erwaehnt, wasser im zimmer war nicht trinkbar zu heiss
The room was good for the price. The hotel staff was very accomodating to us and our small children by providing crib and folding bed. The location was wonderful for walking to the old part of the city and to the river.
During the heat of the summer the room was unbearably hot there was one small fan but it did not cool enough to even put a dent in the temperature. The large window opened for some of a breeze but the window not have a screen on it so we were worried about the safety of our small children who could climb up and reach the large window which was on the 10th floor.
zu einem annehmbaren Preis sehr zentral gelegen
hat wenig Charme
I stayed at the Hotel Am Terrassenufer for 5 nights, and I was really delighted with it. The room was very spacious and comfortable. It was incredibly quiet--the sound-proofing is excellent. Everything in the room was in good condition and working order. In short, I could not have been more pleased with the room. For the price, 77 euros per night, I was honestly expecting quite a bit less. I would say that the restaurant is not quite on a par with the hotel itself, but it was good and affordable. The location was very convenient. I had business at the Technical University of Dresden, a few kilometers to the south, and was able to get there in 20 minutes by tram. In all, I thought the description on the web site kind of undersold the hotel. For instance, it could point out that it's only a 3 minute walk from the tram line. Also, the rooms are *really* nice and that doesn't come through in the photos. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would heartily recommend it to others.
The rooms were spacious and very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good, something for all tastes, but a bit crowded. The staff was very helpful and could answer all our questions. All the main sites were with in walking distance and the farther a field ones were a five minute walk to the tram. The view of the river and the old city was terrific.
Other than body wash and a blow dryer there were no other bathroom extras. We never got fresh drinking glasses all 3 nights.
Its a nice Hotel, near centre (5 min walk) of Dresden. Nice surroundings (near River), good parking possibilities (however to pay // public)
Its a typical East German Building: not nice (although interior is good).
nah an der Innenstadt
Hässlicher Plattenbau, super heisse Zimmer und keine Klimaanlage.
Very friendly staff. Wondeful view from the room window. Wondeful breakfast at the bright and cheerful hotel restaurant.
A little far from the station than I expected.
nice spacious rooms, breathtaking view of the city on western side.
missing: security parking