Hotel built in 2002, Last complete renovation 2002, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 75, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 32, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of apartments 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 15, Number of business rooms 15, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 40, Hypoallergenic rooms 40, Family rooms available 8, Children's beds/cots 4, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 4 rooms, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-01-31
Ulmenstr. 68, 40476 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 3.12 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 2.39 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 4.87 km
- Highway (A52 - Kennedydamm) 1.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9,90 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Parking for women at hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9,90 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00 and from 00:00 until 00:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 5,80 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator FairSpot free
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider FairSpot free
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 75 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 50 rooms
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 3 rooms
- Fridge in 3 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 32 rooms
- Microwave oven in 3 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 1 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 3 rooms
- Temperature controls
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Am Spichernplatz
helpful, good value for the money
We were very suprise about the quality of the rooms. We arrived with three persons and a big Dog (Rhodesian Ridgeback) I made reservations for 1 room to fit us all and I want to use the garage to park the car. When we arrived and check in, they told me that they don't have any room to fit three persons so they gave us two rooms with an connection-door for the price of 1 room. The rooms are clean an very comfortable. One issue is the noise of the traffic in front of the Hotel. I live in the centre of Amsterdam so I'm use to it, but I can imagine when people are not use to it, it can cause some irritation. The location of the Hotel is perfect. With public transportation it's only 5 or 6 stops to the centre of Dusseldorf. The stop is really in front of the Hotel. We really enjoy our stay and I put in my navigator's memory the address of this Hotel, so when I'm gonna visit Dusseldorf again, for sure I will stay in this Hotel again. We didn't use any breakfast and we did't use the spa, so that's why I didn't rate these two items.
clean and convienent hotel!
Worst customer service I ever experienced. Rude front desk staff slams room key on counter at check in. Without speaking a word points to elevator, for us to find our room by ourselves! The quiet room, which we had requested was not available. Sounds like an earthquake when tram passes by window.
The hotel was right next to the tram station, which made it easy to move around the city. You could also walk to the downtown area if you wanted to. Several restaurants close by, and it was nice that there was parking available in the hotel (although you have to pay extra).
No air conditioning! Apparently it is not common to have AC in hotels, but when we stayed (in mid July) it was so hot and stuffy in the room that it was difficult to sleep. We left the windows opened at night, but since there is a bar/restaurant close by and the tram, it was very noisy.
Fairly cheap for the area.
Parking was terrible, other guests left doors open playing movies, basically just a loud hotel that felt like a dorm in college. We left three hours after check in becasue of the noise and still had to pay full price for the room.
fair 3 stars. good connection w. public transport - 10-15min to city center w. tram. rooms looking towards the yard are very quite (the street side could be noisy). rooms are a bit small, but for 3stars OK. very friendly and helpful staff. bakery and froot shop just across the road.
rooms facing the street can be noisy, make sure you get the yard side. wifi connection brings advertisements.
Small and simple, perfect place for the student or young professional to spend the night on a budget. The location is ideal in Dusseldorf since it is right on the Tram line.
A little smokey, and the staff didn't speak English.
good cheap place near to the airport
initially charged a higher amount than confimrfed through the website, but this was resolved. on a busy road, so a little bit loud with the window open
The mattress was saggy and not comfortable. Very uncomfortable to sleep on.