Hotel built in 1964, Last complete renovation 1981, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 29, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Number of apartments 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:30, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 29, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-10-31
Römerstr. 20, 53111 Bonn, Germany
- Station (Bonn Hauptbahnhof) 1.15 km
- City centre (Bonn) 0.68 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 14.06 km
- Highway (A565 - Bonn-Auerberg) 1.44 km
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider Deutsche Telekom
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 5 rooms
- Fridge in 5 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 15 rooms
- Microwave oven in 5 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 5 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Am Römerhof Garni
My ten days at Am Roemerhof were enjoyable and I expect, will remain with me as a happy memory. The apartment I was given was clean, spacious, attractive and very fairly priced. The best part of my stay was provided by the eager, helpful and expert staff. Whoever trained these young professionals did a great job. Sincerely, Dr. Joel Wright, La Mesa, California.
I stayed a couple of nights here for a physics conference held at very nearby Beethovenhalle. I must ay I loved this hotel and the helpfulness of the staff. I arrived before check in time after a long international flight, and they quickly made sure I have a room. The breakfast spread was fantastic, and I could just go back again for it! They gladly gave me a quick dinner of sausage and potato amazingly cheap when I was not feeling too well to go out, and helped me with calling a taxi on my way back. The room was very tastefully decorated, with all the basic amenities, and the wireless internet was very good. I would highly recommend this hotel, and will stay here if I go back to Bonn again.
Nothing I can think of.
tolle Mitarbeiter, außergewöhnlich große Auswahl beim Frühstück für ein Hotel dieser Kategorie! Wenn man nicht unbedingt auf Luxus steht, ist dieses Hotel eine wirklich gute Wahl für 1 bis 2 Nächte.
bei geöffnetem Fenster zu laut
Very friendly staff, really nice breakfast buffet with lots to choose from.
The room locks were so simple they could have been picked with a hair pin.
The hotel is very nice with clean rooms. The breakfast is supper with all kind of food and great coffe. Staff is also very polite nad helpful. I would recomended to everyone.
NO ELEVATOR FOR AN OLD MAN WITH LUGGAGE TO FLOOR FLOOR #3 !!