Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 33, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel closed from 2017-12-23, to 2018-01-07, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:00, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 33, Family rooms available 1
Friedensplatz 2 - 4, 70190 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.2 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 2.12 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 15.0 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen) 11.5 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Kitchenette in 4 rooms
- Fridge in 4 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of Am Friedensplatz
Spacious rooms with convertible sofa
No one available after reception is closed.
close to Downtown
the entry after 10pm was in a side street
The location was near the subway station. Good cleanliness.
The rooms, and pretty much all the hotel, are old. Beds in the room are 2 separate individual, instead of a big one. The shower is too small. No elevator (or at least I didn't notice it, since I had to carry on the luggage through the stairs.
convenient walking distance to down town locations breakfast was nice Church next door so if you like church bells this is the place for you
room was very basic and not stylish (was a studio apartment in attached building) toilet and sink/shower were in separate areas / rooms no A/C only on-street parking, was difficult at times to find a place to park
Shower is good.
The heater of the bathroom does not work, no refrigerator in the room (description said it would has), a LOT of noise during the morning from the cleaning in the other rooms.
+ Few staff members were very supportive. + Room were cleaned properly and the towels were changed on daily basis.
- No heater in the bathroom (Only for my room, some other rooms which my colleagues got had heater). - One heater in the room that was covered, so the room heating was very slow. - No coordination among the staff. I was asked to leave the keys in the room. I left the keys in room as requested, but my colleague was troubled unnecessary telling I did not leave the keys in the room.
Near to the main station
I was in this hotel for the 3rd time, very disappointed by the room, too many sun in the room the morning, the shower hose was damaged, wi-fi connexion didn't work correctly as the other times
Internet not usable most of the time
nice staff, helpful
Staff was extremely helpful - we had an auto parking problem and they did not hesitate to advise us correctly.
Thin walls - could hear next door bathroom plumbing use and hallway noise.