Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 73, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 63, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 37, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 9, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 4, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 73, Family rooms available 10
WIlhelmstr. 1, 24937 Flensburg, Germany
- Station (Flensburg Bahnhof) 1.41 km
- City centre (Flensburg) 0.74 km
- Airport (Sønderborg Airport (SGD)) 29.99 km
- Highway (A7 - Flensburg/Harrislee) 6.13 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,50 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Am Fjord
Easygoing and friendly staff. Perfect situated.
Wifi only available in Lobby/Lounge area
trevligt hotell som ligger centralt och bra, men ändå i ett lugnt område. Trevlig personal, både vid incheckning, kväll i baren och till frukost. God frukost. Bra med garage!
Hittade ingenstans att hänga upp kläder. Inte ens en liten krok på väggen. Tur att det fanns en extra säng att lägga dem på.
There is a wlan connection available but not in my room (no. 219), the signal from the hub was zero. I was then forced to go in the corridor or in the hotel's hall with my laptop.
Great location. Smiling staff.
nice location,good breakfast
staff a bit unfriendly or missing
Very friendly, helpfull efficient staff. Breakfast good. Public areas pleasant and comfortable
Bathroom rather scruffy, needs refit especially washbasin area. TV chanels several duplicated and only 1 english language - CNN news. Soundproofing poor next room could be heard snoring, washing, and using toilet.
10 KM from Denmark and no Danish TV stations installed on the TV set. That´s not good.
The hotel appears more interesting than it actually is. But I guess, it's what you get for 67 euro...
The staff were plain rude from the beginning, and the car park impossible to find!