Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of apartments 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 30
Kannengiessergasse 3, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 1.74 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 0.0 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 13.87 km
- Highway (A66 - Frankfurt am Main-Miquelallee) 3.11 km
The hotel Am Dom in quietly yet centrally located in Frankfurt am Main. The famous Frankfurt cathedral is only 30 metres away. The historic old town with Römer, many museums at the banks of the river Main as well as the pedestrian zone can easily be explored on foot.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 30 rooms
- Kitchenette in 4 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 4 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 4 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Am Dom
The location is very good only 10 minutes walk to City center
The lobby around the rooms needs better lightings.
Centrally placed, very good breakfast, clean room
Great staff and clean room, well located in Frankfurt to Old Town and transport. Tasteful and pleasantly presented breakfast. For one night it was suitable for our needs.
The room was a bit dingy and dated. It was 50 - 80 % more expensive than anywhere else we stayed during our month in Europe and it was the most basic. We mainly choose apartments now because they are cheaper more modern and we like to be able to make a cup of tea or coffee.
Great position. Lovely restaurant just next to it. Very clean and friendly. Lovely breakfast.
Bedroom decor a bit dated. Bathroom a bit small.
I have stayed at Hotel Am Dom every time I have been to Frankfurt. The price is reasonable. the rooms are small but very clean. The morning breakfast is delightful. Quite typical for a German hotel, but very nice all the same. The hotel is right behind the church, and if you are church facing, you can look right at it from your room. There is also a wonderful Sardinian restaurant right down the street that you can easily walk to for dinner.
Superb location and excellent value for the money. The adjacent Cathedral & Romer Platz very inspiring.
Nothing negative to note.
I will never choose this hotel again! Take it off your site!