Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 33, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 9, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of apartments 14, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 19:30, Reception manned from 06:00, to 21:30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 33, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-08-13
Kuhstr. 14, 38100 Braunschweig, Germany
- Station (Braunschweig Hauptbahnhof) 1.23 km
- City centre (Braunschweig) 0.47 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 61.43 km
- Highway (A391 - Westtangente Braunschweig - Braunschweig-Gartenstadt) 2.09 km
7:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 8:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 16 rooms
- Fridge in 27 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 16 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Altstadthotel Wienecke
Very friendly // located in the middle of the city // as there was no single room, I got the 4-Person appartement (incl. kitchen) // even if the furniture etc. was not modern, the rooms where very clean and everything you need for a business travel available.
I booked this hotel without much research, and am really glad i did. The services was remarkable and the staff are awesome. Check in was swift and Breakfast catered for all needs and was served very early which was helpful .Coffee dispenser , free wifi , bicycle and most necessary facility are available. Rooms are large and clean. Truly, am happy i booked the right Hotel
Very friendly Staff.
The staff was incredibly flexible and helpful- they accommodated a late check-out for me, and also stayed late when I called and told them my train was late in arriving. Very friendly staff! Thank you!
Early morning, I was woken up by the continuous slamming of doors by other residents in the hotel. No real soundproofing, unfortunately - could hear everything in the halls and surrounding rooms.
Very kind staff. Clean rooms. My romm had free WI-FI and a desk and chair for working with the PC.
My small lowest rate room had a shared bathroom. The design of the hotel looked a little out of fashion.
If staying for longer period, apartment is good. Can cook your own meals and is very quiet! Even with building work outside our door noth much noise!
Breakfast and Parking. Selected hotel for breakfast and parking! parking is limited, small and on a steep slope behind main reception, we had expensive equipment in car and on roof rack, parked in school behind, nervous of lack of private parking. BUT all ok! Breakfast, very continental, buffet to a good degree, HOWEVER, seems that orange juice is in short supply, one glass per person and had to ask for more. When asking felt as it we were at fault as we didn't want the large amounts of strong coffee on offer.
no cot for my daughter, breakfast was ok, difficult to find