Hotel built in 1986, Last partial renovation 2003, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 76, Number of single rooms 22, Number of double rooms 54, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 48, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 59, Hypoallergenic rooms 20, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 2
Porta-Nigra-Platz, 54292 Trier, Germany
- Station (Trier Hbf) 0.58 km
- City centre (Trier) 0.6 km
- Airport (Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX)) 34.47 km
- Highway (A602 - Abzweig Trier - Trier-Verteilerkreis) 2.24 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 12,00 EUR
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Altstadt
Very clean and breakfast was very good.
We found this to be a well maintained hotel. The room was clean and tasteful and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is outstanding.
This hotel has no airco. Our stay was during a very warm period, so we had to open the windows to try and stay cool. The hotel is located on a main street and opening the windows lets in the loud noise from the busy street in front of the hotel.
This hotel is wonderful, and very well priced. Right outside the old city of Trier, a stone's throw from the Porta Nigra. The building is old German, which is what we wanted // very charming. They even had smoked lachs and sekt on the breakfast buffet. Staff was very friendly. I was one of three people in a triple room // we each had our own bed and there was plenty of space. Our room looked very much like the picture, only a little bigger. I highly recommend this hotel.
situated very well, near Porta Nigra. Car stayed on the parking place during stay // all things to see could be reached by foot // ideal! Very nice hotel // well furnished // very clean!
temperature in hotel room rather warm // windows open ment very early awakening // due to passing traffic.
We were there for 6 nights and were given a lovely big room. Very convenient location being less than 10 minutes walk of the station and on the bus routes
Could have done with an extra pillow. Room was a bit warm and it was difficult to leave the window open because of the early morning traffic noise.
Very friendly staff, and very helpful.
VERY GOOD ROOM, VERY CLEAN, GOOD SIZE. VERY GOOD BREAKFAST, EXCELLENT LOCATION.FRIENDLY, HELPFUL STAFF. REFRESHMENTS AT THE BAR, VERY GOOD PRICE.
WE STAYED FOR 4 NIGHTS AND OUR TOWELS FOR THREE PEOPLE WERE NEVER CHANGED AT ALL IN THAT TIME.
Hard to find, ignored at reception on arrival, heard poor experience of another guest at departure, window shutters only went down, not up, and worst of all nasty smell from bathroom
Very good, very well located, I am totally happy.
No negative remark.
We had a lovely stay at the Aldstadt Hotel. The rooms were very spacious and quiet. The staff were uniformly friendly and helfpul