Hotel built in 1974, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 43, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 36, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 31, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 12944, No-smoking room 43, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Children's beds/cots 2
Panzerleite 59, 96049 Bamberg, Germany
- Station (Bamberg Bahnhof) 2.37 km
- City centre (Bamberg) 1.32 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 44.84 km
- Highway (A70 - Bamberg-Hafen) 4.01 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 1,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,50 EUR
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:15 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,50 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection in 0 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 20 rooms
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Altenburgblick
Very freindly staff with a great location for the price
This hotel is in a quiet part of town with good access and sufficient parking which can be a problem in the old part of the city.
It is definitely time for the owners to upgrade the rooms. The decor is dated and so are the fittings. Being environmentally friendly does not mean just putting up signs in the bathrooms about towels. All lighting should be low energy and not incandescant.
Gut ausgestattet Zimmer, gute Parkmoeglichketein, sehr nah zur Altstadt, gutes Fruhstuck
Lobby, Fahrstuhl und Restaurant wie in den 80er
An old building only partly refurbished, though the room was OK. No coffee/ tea in room, and a steep hill up to the only restaurant available.
somewhat distant from centre
All around great!!!!
Very enjoyable stay and clean rooms. Breakfast was good but suggest other tea like PG Tips.Tea/Coffee making facilities in rooms would be a plus also.
NO Negative comments
Hotel was exactly as advertised. The staff were very friendly and cooperative. I give this hotel a highly recommended grade.
The situation near the city (10 minutes walk to center). Fine breakfast. Friendly staff.
Small room and very (!) small bathroom (there are two room-sizes, we had a small double room). BAD television (small, impossible remote, no text-tv). 5 euro pr. hour for W-lan connection )-: