Last complete renovation 2007, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 2, Number of apartments 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 18:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 409117, No-smoking room 18
Neutorstrasse 4 1/2, 97421 Schweinfurt, Germany
- Station (Schweinfurt Hbf) 1.64 km
- City centre (Schweinfurt) 0.44 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 85.61 km
- Highway (A70 - Schweinfurt-Hafen-Ost) 2.46 km
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 3 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 5 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Maxspot
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 1 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 18 rooms
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Alte Reichsbank Nichtraucherhotel
Small hotel // quick check out
Room temperature was a bit cold Reception was not manned when we arrived at 19:30. We needed to call a number and take the key out of a safe.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is also very quaint.
Quite noisy at night as it was summer and hotel is near city center,
Nice clean spacious rooms. Continental breakfast buffet. Friendly service. The bar service on the terrace was good. Complementary drink on arrival.
The breakfast coffee was average, an espresso would have been nice.
Kleines und familiäres sehr nettes Hotel, aufmerksames Personal, geräumiges Badezimmer, super Frühstücks-buffet. Sehr empfehlenswert.
I came after 22.00 and nobody was in Hotel, no one answered at the tel.No. showed at the door, no action. I have to find a new Hotel and it was not a fun to find an empty space at Schweinfurkt.
Wonderful location, hotel, and staff. Would definitely recommend, as I was very satisfied and would return to this hotel.
A most enjoyable stay.
We stayed in the building next to the main hotel building, which was also used for a couple of doctor`s prictices, which made that many people visited this badly sound proofed building.