Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 105, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 105
15 Rue Edouard Vaillant, 37000 Tours, France
- Station (Tours) 0.1 km
- City centre (Tours) 19.21 km
- Airport (Tours-Val-de-Loire Airport (TUF)) 5.39 km
- Highway (A10) 1.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
Evaluations of Novotel Tours Centre Gare
Lift was noisy & vibrates. Technician opened my room in my absence, removed door for closet & left the room door open, fotunately nothing was stolen till I returned in the evening. Receptionist was unmoved inspite of my complaint. Breakfast spread is quite limited. Hot water in bathroom was intermittent, I wonder what happens in winter.
Staff were very pleasant and welcoming.
We are non-smokers and the room was booked as non smoking but smelt very badly of tobacco. Expected to be able to access English TV channels but none available.
This hotel is according to my opinion much better than what other reviews tells. Compared with an other nearby hotel, this is much cleaner and the rooms are much fresher. Breakfast is very good. Choice of different fruits, yogurts and bread. And best of all, the egg and bacon is warm and not lukewarm as in the other hotel I am referring to. I’ll chose this hotel next time.
The WIFI didn't work.
The dining area is pleasant at acceptable enough after a tiring day. The beds are comfortoble.
You have to pass through the smoke coming from smoking rooms to reach your none-smoking room. The safe can be carried out of the room without effort. The reception is understaffed in the morning leading to long waiting times for check out. The coffee is undrinkable.